Monday, June 8, 2009

Coming your way: My Latest Book - The Face Behind The Front

Sequel to the Bestseller "Loving A Schizophrenic"





Price: SGD 20.00

“The Face Behind The Front” is the sequeal to my bestseller, “Loving a schizophrenic” .

The book reveals that beneath the mask of a happy face is a hidden face – a face etched with years of emotional pain, hardship and depression.


“The face behind the front” also speaks of the many people that have walked into my life and they include my classmates, teachers, office colleagues, his friends and his church – people that showed one face on the outside and another on the inside.

If you are a caregiver for your loved ones, “The face behind the front” will inspire you to continue the difficult journey, strengthen your resolve and help you find meaning in a seemingly thankless task. This is a story of a caregiver’s emotional pain and how I overcome tremendous odds to bring hope to the mentally ill as well as chart new directions in my life.

In this book, I will also provide useful caregiver tips in managing persons suffering from mental illness.


This book is not just about caring for a loved one stricken with two major illnesses (schizophrenia and arthritis), but it is also about how we can pick ourselves up and move on in life despite being confronted with huge challenges in life.


I am sure you will enjoy reading this heartfelt story that will inspire you to stay resilient if and when you are faced with your own struggles in life. So, readers, join me on my journey as I take you through periods of desolation and celebration, triumph and betrayal, love and hate, faith and fate.


The book will on sale in about 2 months' time.

Raymond Anthony Fernando

Author
Date: 8th June 2009.

No comments: